• AKAForums.ru

Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация).
    Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА теперь и на русском языке!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Your attention is required!

Please note that short versions of thread content are provided to unregistered users and guests.

Furthermore some threads are kept hidden from unregistered users and guests.

In order to get access to all threads, read thread content full versions and do not miss a thing,

please register to AKAForums.com

Registration to AKAForums.com and access are free

AKA Multi-Frequency Projects

Discussion in 'Multi-Frequency AKA Metal Detector Discussions' started by SuchMuch, Dec 28, 2015.

1. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Detectorist

First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    First of all, I must say I'm not an AKA guy and I'm neither in touch with AKA, nor represent it. Therefore there could be some mistakes/misleads with AKA projects.

As far as I know there 2 multi-frequency projects AKA is working on:

1. Simultaneous Two Frequency (STF) Project
    Metal detector being developed under STF technology bares name Intronik STF. Metal detector is supposed to have 1 coil that runs 2 frequencies at once. This technology is supposed to be used on super mineralized grounds like Bulgarian grounds (E.g.: Burgas) where all known technologies (VLF, PI, FBS etc) refuse to work correctly. You can meet another old name of this project somewhere on different forums: SDF (Simultaneous Double Frequency).

Thanks to MicronBG there are some vids dealing with Intronik:

Intronik STF Overview

Signum MFT vs AKA Intronik STF - Targets' identification through highly mineralized ancient brick

Intronik STF with T-coil

AKA Intronik STF Air Test

AKA Intronik STF Hoard Test

AKA Intronik Hodograph

AKA Intronik STF equipped with 15" DD STF, DEEP mode
    There is a thread already dealing with this issue

Right at the moment (28th of December, 2015) Intronik STF is still a prototype, it has engineering dialogs mostly. Above videos show us 2 hodographs most of the time, they (hodographs) represent high and low frequencies at once. There is a Delta hodograph being a compilation of 2 hodographs. AKA is expected to work out dialogs friendly to metal detectorists by spring 2016.

2. 2FS project
    This detector has composite coil consisting of 2 coils (bigger (low frequency) and smaller (high frequency)). As per AKA 2FS technology is supposed to be universal multi-frequency technology:
    2FS_detector.jpg
    2FS_coil.jpg

The differance between these projects could be briefly described as: STF - 1 coil/2 frequencies, 2FS - 2 coils/2 frequencies

I'm not sure, but it seems to me these 2 projects have been merged into 1 detector - AKA Intronik STF. Only this 2 frequency at once detector AKA has been working on intensively for a last year.

There are rumors Intronik STF could be mass released in spring 2016. As to price, there were rumors it could had cost eur 18000 (no mistakes with zeros), but AKA told later they have no idea what price it will be. Lite versions of Intronik STF are expected by Russian metal detecting society as well.

2. Louisiana Pastfinder

Louisiana Pastfinder AKA Novice

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

3. Tragac

Tragac AKA Sectarian

First Name:
    Tragac

4. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Detectorist

First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain

Tragac likes this.
  5. Tragac

Tragac AKA Sectarian

First Name:
    Tragac